Sunday, February 06, 2011

Happy SuperBowl Day!

So this weekend has kept me occupied with a couple of things. Friday night saw me rummaging through Goodwill to find an outfit for the 80s rollerskating night. Thank God for google because it allowed me to search for rollerskating outfits for inspiration. If you are in the LA area, I highly recommend the goodwill that is on Figueroa by USC. Great selection of clothes, very neat and parking isn't that big a problem. Got in, found 3 pieces and got out. Decided to treat myself to some ramen after. I honestly don't think there is a better way to end the day. (Maybe korean bbq.)

Fast forward to today and I'm sore all over from rollerskating last night but it was oodles of fun. Here are some pictures of us in our 80s gear.




Right now, I have to fry up some lumpia for a Superbowl party. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment