Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just in time for "Back to School!"

If you are like me and lovelovelove office supplies. See Jane Work (http://www.seejanework.com/) is doing a sitewide 25% off sale! say WHAT! yes! a whole whopping 25% off. To entice you, I have put together a collage of some of my favorite things from there.



Top left: Jonathan Adler Desktop dock. Sooo happy that one of my favorite designers is now making (affordable) office supplies! This one goes for $25 on their site.

Top Right: Lilly Pulitzer Assorted Pencils. Just sooo pretty and I think I'm somehow into greens this season. This one goes for $10 for 10 assorted pencils and the matching tray.

Bottom Left: Jane Marvel Overhead Bag. I just love the description of this they wrote on the blog. So I shall steal no quote them. "Yes it is possible to own a fabulous, designer bag and still make rent." An added bonus would be the matching eye mask and zipper pouch that comes with it. All for $124 which makes it only $93 now! A good deal if you take weekend trips often.

Bottom Right: Who doesn't love a mousepad notepad. This one from Thomas Paul caught my eye because it said "to do" and "want to do" I'm pretty sure my right column will fill up faster than the left. They have a variety of different ones available for $9!

So hurry to See Jane Work and use code "25off" i'm off to do buy my stuff now! Gotta love "Back to School" sales.

1 comments:

Regina said...

I just did ALL my back to school supply shopping at http://www.sortingwithstyle.com and I am OBSESSED! Such cute school supplies!

Post a Comment