Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feels like Christmas


So my boss is about to head off to New Orleans for a conference and also to visit some family. You see my boss and I share a special bond, I am kinda like her personal shopper. So today I was tasked to buy gifts for her godchildren. I was beyond thrilled because she said I should pick out some clothes and stuff from the fashion district downtown. Now for those of you who don't live out here.... the fashion district is kinda like 5 blocks of forever21 with all the shoes,clothes, purses and accessories that you may ever want. I braved the heat and three hours later came out victorious with everything on my shopping list. Headed back to the office and decided to offer to wrap the gifts for her.
A big part of why I wanted to wrap the gifts is 1. I love wrapping paper. 2. I found these really cute gift tags awhile ago and wanted to use them but never had an occasion to. Fast forward 3 hours later, here I am blogging about my wrapping experience all because I want to share these with you guys. So if you find yourself needing to wrap some presents one day and want to add that personal touch. Here you go! (click click)

2 comments:

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Thanks sooo much for sharing my printable tags! :)

Just Ruthie said...

nooo thank YOU for generously sharing them with us. I loooove them and so did my boss when she saw them.

Post a Comment