Tuesday, June 26, 2012

About time

About time I starting writing again. I've been missing in action, I almost forgot I even had a blog. Let's see...with the parents in town, there was hardly any time to craft or just sit in front of the tv and veg.  Looking back now, I don't think we did much of anything but just hung around each other and enjoyed spending time together.
We also got to spend some time in Jersey and NY and that was lovely. I didn't realize how green Jersey was and how pretty some parts of it is. Notice I said SOME parts cos other parts...not so much.  Oh! Another lovely thing about Jersey...no tax on clothes. One of the highlights of the trip (other than the wedding) was my trip to TJMaxx where I scored not one not two not three but SEVEN (one slid off when I was taking the picture)  6x6 paper pads for $2.99 each and a whole Amy Tangerine ribbon pack from American Crafts.


Another highlight of the trip was the wedding. I don't have many pictures of the wedding because they are all in my mom's camera but here are some of my favorite ones I took with my phone.  
The very pretty cake

The couple actually made hundreds of cranes to use as centerpieces and place holders. 

Customized spoons for the couple with MASON JARS ON THEM!!!! to die for. 

Now that my life is somewhat back to normal I have started crafting again! This weekend was super productive. Maybe because of all the new paper I got, maybe because it was cooler to stay indoors with the AC on but most definitely because I have an order of 80 cards to fulfill.  I made 15. Quit laughing. We all got to start somewhere. 65 more to go. GO ME! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment