Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some discipline (to blog) would be good

A year and 2 months since I have updated this blog. So much has happened since then.  Friends had babies (Hi Sarah), friends moved away, friends got engaged, got married, changed jobs...i turned 30. WHAT! Yes...I said byebye to my 20s and now I have a 3 in front of my age. But through it all I guess one thing remained constant. I kept up with my cardmaking and scrapbooking. No, I take that back, scrapbooking has not been as successful as I would have liked. I did keep up with documenting my life though, I took the easy way out and made photobooks. (Thanks Shutterfly!)

Well I guess I do have an announcement to make...something rather big is brewing but I can't announce it yet. But it is a BIG BIG BIG reason why I am writing and keeping up with this blog again. So you guys gotta stay tuned to find out. Ok who am I kidding...I say "you guys" like I have a multitude of followers. I guess *you* gotta stay tuned to find out. But if you are reading this. Thank You.

You being....

  • the random person who happened to find my blog while google-ing for lyrics or bible verses with "in all things" 
  • friends who know that I have a blog and come by once in awhile to look around
  • friends from some other website that were linked here
  • friends who know that I now need to start writing here more
Thank you. Please leave me a comment to let me know you are reading. It will be good for my self esteem and keep me going.  Till I can make the announcement. Here are some pictures of some cards I have made recently.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment