Thursday, May 24, 2012

365 cards challenge -- KISS

Keep It Simple, Silly!

So here it goes:

365cards challenge: create a Clean & Simple card using only 1/3 of the space provided.  The card size and theme are entirely up to you.



I even pulled out the sewing kit for this. This was sewn by hand people! BY HAND! No machine here....only because It still takes me 12035061 mins to thread that darn thing. 

Only 2 more days to go and I would have completed a week at 365 cards. Not bad for a rookie if I say so myself. 

On another note, my parents come visit tomorrow!  They are here for almost a month, so if I don't post as much. You know why :) 

Lovelove

2 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the bit of sparkle on the sun, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

Just Ruthie said...

thank YOU for coming up with challenges daily.

Post a Comment